tomee-users mailing list archives

From "Howard W. Smith, Jr." <smithh032...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Problem in Windows XP?
Date Mon, 09 Sep 2013 01:21:29 GMT
Hmmm, Win XP == 32 bit, right? Is your Ubuntu desktop 32 or 64 bit?

I have been using TomEE+ ever since 1.5.1 snapshot, and first deployed to
Windows Server 2003 R2 (32 bit), and now I'm using TomEE+ 1.6.0 snapshot on
Windows Server 2008 (Windows 7 version) 64-bit.

since TomEE+ has been working for me, I don't see why you would not be able
to deploy to Win XP. Are you deploying to XP
Professional/Home/Student/Media-Center? (I don't know if I got all of those
XP bundles correct or not).

and FYI, I do have WAR with classes annotated with @Stateless. :)