tomee-users mailing list archives

From "John D. Ament" <john.d.am...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: ClassNotFoundExceptions on more than two Arquillian tests
Date Thu, 19 Sep 2013 15:18:56 GMT
Michiel,

Just wondering, are you including hsqldb in your war file?

John

On Thu, Sep 19, 2013 at 11:10 AM, Michiel Graat <Michiel.Graat@sidn.nl> wrote:
> Hi guys,
>
> I have been trying to use Arquillian/TomEE but I have run into a strange problem. Whenever
I try to run more than two arquillian testclasses in one testrun I get ClassNotFoundExceptions
for the org.hsqldb.jdbc.Util class. If I run the testclasses separately or two at a time everything
works fine.

> I use arquillian 1.1.1.Final with TestNG, arquillian-tomee-remote 1.5.2 for webprofile
and shrinkwrap 2.0.0. My deployment method looks like this:

> @Deployment
> public static WebArchive createDeployment() {
> File[] deps =
> Maven.resolver()
> .loadPomFromFile("pom.xml")
> .importRuntimeAndTestDependencies()
> .resolve().withTransitivity().asFile();
>
> return ShrinkWrap.create(WebArchive.class, "dbs.war")
>         .addPackages(true, "foo.bar.dbs")
>         .addAsManifestResource("META-INF/test-persistence.xml", "persistence.xml")
>         .addAsWebInfResource(EmptyAsset.INSTANCE, "beans.xml")
>         .addAsLibraries(deps)
>         .addAsResource("messages_nl.properties", "messages_nl.properties");
> }
>
> I remember seeing HSQLDB lock errors when trying to run more than two testclasses but
I cannot seem to reproduce them anymore.

> You can find a log of a failed run here (split into 3 parts, because its > 1 MB total,
lots of repetition of stacktraces though), in it I try to run three tests:

> http://pastebin.com/KvQtJ6LH (part 1)
> http://pastebin.com/Ww6rSDGw (part 2)
> http://pastebin.com/6YpdKXq4 (part 3)
>
> A successful run (two tests) can be found here:
>
> http://pastebin.com/2HBnAKPw
>
> This problem has kept me occupied for days now but I cannot seem to find the cause or
a solution. Do you guys have any idea?