tomee-users mailing list archives

From "Chambery, Todd" <todd.chamb...@bankofamerica.com>
Subject ArithmeticException: divide by zero running on Jenkins Maven
Date Mon, 09 Sep 2013 15:09:01 GMT
Hi,

I'm using Tomee+ ( with Maven.  I can run locally (Windows XP/7, JDK 1.6, Maven 2.2.1), but
running the tests on our Jenkins CI server generates a load of these and hangs:

Running server.util.MessageProcessorTest
Exception in thread "Thread-17" Exception in thread "Thread-19" Exception in thread "Thread-14"
java.lang.ArithmeticException: divide by zerojava.lang.ArithmeticException: divide by zeroException
in thread "Thread-16"
Exception in thread "Thread-15" Exception in thread "Thread-12" Exception in thread "Thread-10"
java.lang.ArithmeticException: divide by zeroException in thread "Thread-26" Exception in
thread "Thread-24" Exception in thread "Thread-25" java.lang.ArithmeticException: divide by
zeroException in thread "Thread-30" java.lang.ArithmeticException: divide by zero
java.lang.ArithmeticException: divide by zero   at org.apache.openejb.Core$3.run(Core.java:118)
        at org.apache.openejb.Core$3.run(Core.java:118)Exception in thread "Thread-13" java.lang.ArithmeticException:
divide by zeroException in thread "Thread-31" java.lang.ArithmeticException: divide by zero

I'm using openejb 4.5.1:

        <dependency>
                <groupId>org.apache.openejb</groupId>
                <artifactId>openejb-core</artifactId>
                <version>4.5.1</version>
                <scope>test</scope>
        </dependency>

I've seen a couple threads from a while ago searching for this exception, but the conclusion
is that the issue was resolved .

Thanks,
Todd

This message, and any attachments, is for the intended recipient(s) only, may contain information
that is privileged, confidential and/or proprietary and subject to important terms and conditions
available at http://www.bankofamerica.com/emaildisclaimer.   If you are not the intended recipient,
please delete this message.