tomee-users mailing list archives

From Adam Steen <ad...@rmt.com.au>
Subject JMS Queues auto-linking to beans that don't need them
Date Wed, 09 Oct 2013 02:33:33 GMT
Hi

When we start up our app recently ported to Tomee, we get the following information in our
log repeated for all the beans we have, but

    2013-10-09 10:26:00 INFO org.apache.openejb.config.AutoConfig processResourceRef Auto-linking
resource-ref 'openejb/Resource/FPeJobs/TaskQueue' in bean UtilityServiceBean to Resource(id=FPeJobs/TaskQueue)
    2013-10-09 10:26:00 INFO org.apache.openejb.config.AutoConfig processResourceRef Auto-linking
resource-ref 'openejb/Resource/FPeJobs/MailQueue' in bean UtilityServiceBean to Resource(id=FPeJobs/MailQueue)

But none of our beans require access to the queue, they are looked up elsewhere, is there
a way to turn off auto-linking of the queues?

Cheers
Adam