tomee-users mailing list archives

From Tamás Kimmel <kumm0...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Not loading smtps resource properly
Date Wed, 16 Oct 2013 13:29:38 GMT
Thanks!

Added your javamail.address.map magic, and changed "mail.smtps.password" in
the resource to "password".
And now it works without any custom password authenticator.
Pushed<https://github.com/kumm/tomeemailtest/commit/315a2776ef71eb71cef57ecc287cbe2270de07e2>to
my testapp.
Tested on 1.5.2, and 1.6.0 snapshot.

Romain is a Hero :)