tomee-users mailing list archives

From Tamás Kimmel <kumm0...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Not loading smtps resource properly
Date Wed, 16 Oct 2013 16:45:46 GMT
Sorry for flooding this thread.
After i've understood this javamail.address.map magic, i've re-evaluated
the solution. But Romain is still a Hero.
No need for javamail.address.map .

The real solution is to use "mail.smtp.socketFactory.class" property.
Set this to "javax.net.ssl.SSLSocketFactory", and let the transport be
simple smtp. This way you get an smtp transport over ssl connection. And
this is what smtps means. (smtp over ssl)

The right, and working resource for smtps:
<Resource id="mail/trial" type="javax.mail.Session">
        mail.transport.protocol=smtp
        mail.smtp.socketFactory.class=javax.net.ssl.SSLSocketFactory
        mail.smtp.socketFactory.fallback=false
        mail.smtp.host=smtp.gmail.com
        mail.smtp.port=465
        mail.smtp.auth=true