tomee-users mailing list archives

From Tamás Kimmel <kumm0...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Not loading smtps resource properly
Date Wed, 16 Oct 2013 10:51:47 GMT
Hi, i'm affected too.

Tested with last jdk (1.7.0_45), linux, amd64.
Does not work with tomee 1.5.2, and even 1.6.0 snapshot.
You can clone my test project: https://github.com/kumm/tomeemailtest.git
I'm trying to send mail from:
https://github.com/kumm/tomeemailtest/blob/master/src/main/java/trial/kumm/tomeemailtest/SendServlet.java
in resources.xml i use smtps:
https://github.com/kumm/tomeemailtest/blob/master/src/main/webapp/WEB-INF/resources.xml

In the logs i see SMTPTransport used with default valies:
DEBUG: getProvider() returning provider protocol=smtp;
type=javax.mail.Provider$Type@78c36125;
class=org.apache.geronimo.javamail.transport.smtp.SMTPTransport;
vendor=Apache Software Foundation;version=1.0
smtp DEBUG: Attempting plain socket connection to server localhost:25
smtp DEBUG: Received exception -> I/O exception establishing connection
smtp DEBUG: Exception message -> Connection refused