tomee-users mailing list archives

From "Leonardo K. Shikida" <shik...@gmail.com>
Subject @Auditable not working
Date Fri, 11 Oct 2013 02:21:03 GMT
Hi

I am trying to use OpenJPA @Auditable with tomee+ 1.5.2 but something
strange is happening.

persistence.xml has

<property name="openjpa.Auditor" value="xxx.Auditor"/>

my class xxx.Auditor

public class Auditor implements org.apache.openjpa.audit.Auditor {

    @Override
    public void endConfiguration() {
        // TODO Auto-generated method stub
        System.out.println("works");
    }

    @Override
    public void setConfiguration(Configuration arg0) {
        // TODO Auto-generated method stub
        System.out.println("works");
    }

    @Override
    public void startConfiguration() {
        // TODO Auto-generated method stub
        System.out.println("works");
    }

    @Override
    public void close() throws Exception {
        // TODO Auto-generated method stub
    }

    @Override
    public void audit(Broker arg0, Collection<Audited> arg1,
            Collection<Audited> arg2, Collection<Audited> arg3) {
        System.out.println("?");
        System.out.println(arg1);
        System.out.println(arg2);
        System.out.println(arg3);

    }

    @Override
    public boolean isRollbackOnError() {
        // TODO Auto-generated method stub
        return false;
    }

}

and the auditable class

@Entity
@Auditable
@Table(uniqueConstraints=@UniqueConstraint(columnNames={"description"}))
public class Application implements Serializable {
    /**
     *
     */
    private static final long serialVersionUID = 6119051520445701552L;

    @Id
    @GeneratedValue(strategy = GenerationType.AUTO)
    private Long id;

(...)

I am deleting/inserting/editing the Application class but it seems the
audit() method is not being called, while endConfiguration(),
setConfiguration(), and startConfiguration() are.

I am running from inside eclipse, no stacktrace detected. Entity classes
are being enhanced on build.

TIA

Leo