tomee-users mailing list archives

From "Howard W. Smith, Jr." <smithh032...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Memory leak by openejb.pool.scheduler
Date Sun, 06 Oct 2013 22:38:37 GMT
please disregard. it was not a 'tomee' caching issue. it was a developer
issue (my fault). i only updated a few of the xhtml pages that I needed to
update instead of updating all xhtml pages...that needed to be udpated.

my app is working now. :)

On Sun, Oct 6, 2013 at 6:10 PM, Howard W. Smith, Jr. <smithh032772@gmail.com