tomee-users mailing list archives

From José Luis Cetina <maxtorz...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Entity cant be refreshed with new list values
Date Fri, 18 Oct 2013 17:29:57 GMT
Ok, in the example i tried to set the list in the ejb, but if removed and
then put the list in the managed bean i get the same behavior

@Named
public class MyBean implements Serializable{

 @EJB
 private MyEJB ejb;

 public void anyMethod(){
   User user = ejb.getUserWithRoles();
    //i will create a list of role just for try to set any role the userJohn
      List<Role> roleList = new ArrayList<Role>(2);
      roleList.add(new Role(1,'ADMIN'); //creating and adding role 1
      roleList.add(new Role(2,'DEVELOPER');//creating and adding role 2

     //setting the list of roles created to the user, as you can see the
list has 2 values but the value roles of userJohn always is set to null, my
setters and getters are correct
     user.setRoles(roleList);

    user.getRoles(); //<---- HERE THE LIST IS ALWAYS NULL
 }

}

I dont want these roles get persisted i just want to modify my object, is
still the same even setting the value in the maged bean?

*SCJA. José Luis Cetina*