tomee-users mailing list archives

From José Luis Cetina <maxtorz...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Entity cant be refreshed with new list values
Date Sun, 20 Oct 2013 16:04:07 GMT

El 20/10/2013 06:51, "Mark Struberg" <struberg@yahoo.de> escribió:

> Romain, that's nowhere in the spec. Thus it must work. Really!

If this is true, what im doing wrong? Or this is openjpa or tomee issue?

> The only thing which is specified to be immutable are lists returned by
query.getResultList.
> That's the reason why you should not back a sortable h:dataTable by a
list you get from JPA directly.

http://java.sun.com/blueprints/corej2eepatterns/Patterns/TransferObject.html

http://people.apache.org/~struberg/eesummit2013/Java%20EE%20Summit%20-%20pitfalls%20in%20EE.pdf

> >> the

POST
> >> of

 update="#{pf_pointOfContactController.getAjaxUpdate()}"/>

 update="#{pf_pointOfContactController.getAjaxUpdate()}"/>

 update="#{pf_pointOfContactController.getAjaxUpdate()}"/>

 update="#{pf_pointOfContactController.getAjaxUpdate()}"/>

actionListener="#{pf_pointOfContactController.confirmDeleteSelectedRows()}"