tomee-users mailing list archives

From Karl-Philipp Richter <krichter...@aol.de>
Subject NoModulesFoundException: No modules found to deploy
Date Mon, 13 Jan 2014 03:35:57 GMT
Hi together,
While creating an example to investigate an issue with hibernate and
openejb in embedded unit testing, I cut down my example to the least
possible and I tried to get it running for 3 hours now. I used this
approach for about 100 unit test I've been writing so far and it worked
always very well, intuitive and out-of-the-box, so I no longer
understand the world. I read the "Application discovery via the
classpath" article and investigated with the troubleshooting approach.

Can somebody help me, please?!