tomee-users mailing list archives

From Caterpillar <caterpilla...@gmail.com>
Subject The specified XML file does not have any associated style sheet
Date Wed, 29 Jan 2014 17:35:52 GMT
I installed TomEE from Maven to try to reproduce a bug for which I have
asked aid in "SimpleCRUD username/password rejected (JAAS+JPA)" mailing
list discussion, but I am having troubles in deploying the WAR file of
the project.
When I try to open the webpage, the browser returns:

|<<The specified XML file does not have any associated style sheet. Document tree is
shown below>>|

I want to say that the WAR file correctly works in ("normal") both
Tomcat and TomEE, but it does not work in Maven's TomEE.
I added the whole infos collection at
http://stackoverflow.com/questions/21402235/the-specified-xml-file-does-not-have-any-associated-style-sheet

Thank you for your time