tomee-users mailing list archives

From Romain Manni-Bucau <rmannibu...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: The specified XML file does not have any associated style sheet
Date Wed, 29 Jan 2014 21:04:42 GMT
hi

Seems you didnt activated jsf in web.xml and myfaces was not able to guess
it needs to be activated (scanning javax.jsf decorated components). Just
fix your web.xml

Le mercredi 29 janvier 2014, Caterpillar <caterpillar86@gmail.com> a écrit :
> I installed TomEE from Maven to try to reproduce a bug for which I have
> asked aid in "SimpleCRUD username/password rejected (JAAS+JPA)" mailing
> list discussion, but I am having troubles in deploying the WAR file of
> the project.
> When I try to open the webpage, the browser returns:
>
> |<<The specified XML file does not have any associated style sheet.
Document tree is shown below>>|

http://stackoverflow.com/questions/21402235/the-specified-xml-file-does-not-have-any-associated-style-sheet

--
*Romain Manni-Bucau*