tomee-users mailing list archives

From "Howard W. Smith, Jr." <smithh032...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Feedback on TomEE 1.5.2
Date Fri, 17 Jan 2014 15:12:09 GMT
On Fri, Jan 17, 2014 at 4:21 AM, James Green <james.mk.green@gmail.com>wrote:

> JEE has a really big learning curve and an equally large architecture.

Summer 2011, when I started learning/writing Java EE, the (official or
reference implementation) Java EE 6 tutorial + NetBeans + Mojarra +
Glassfish + PrimeFaces made it really really easy to learn and do Java EE
(probably more JSF + JPA, ...).

Eventually, google + stackoverflow (BalusC) helped me solve just about
any/all of my issues i had during development of my Java EE app.

And then, TomEE/MyFaces/OpenWebBeans (software, committers, and users) made
it more enjoyable and a different level of success at doing more Java EE
"6".

Looking forward to more conversations related to Java EE 7 on this list. :)