tomee-users mailing list archives

From "Howard W. Smith, Jr." <smithh032...@gmail.com>
Subject changing geronimo logger level via logging.properties file
Date Thu, 02 Jan 2014 15:56:09 GMT
Romain,

On Thu, Jan 2, 2014 at 10:36 AM, Romain Manni-Bucau
<rmannibucau@gmail.com>wrote:

> @Howard and Karl: it can be done through logging.properties of course

I see the following in tomee/conf/logging.properties file. are you saying
that I should 'only' uncomment the 'geronimo' line, below, and set logger
level, accordingly?

################################
# OpenEJB/TomEE specific loggers
################################
#
# ACTIVATE LEVEL/HANDLERS YOU WANT
# IF YOU ACTIVATE 5tomee.org.apache.juli.FileHandler
# ADD IT TO handlers LINE LIKE:
#
# handlers = 1catalina.org.apache.juli.FileHandler,
2localhost.org.apache.juli.FileHandler,
3manager.org.apache.juli.FileHandler,
4host-manager.org.apache.juli.FileHandler,
5tomee.org.apache.juli.FileHandler, java.util.logging.ConsoleHandler
#
# LEVELS:
# =======
#
# OpenEJB.level             = WARNING
# OpenEJB.options.level     = INFO
# OpenEJB.server.level      = INFO
# OpenEJB.startup.level     = INFO
# OpenEJB.startup.service.level = WARNING
# OpenEJB.startup.config.level = INFO
# OpenEJB.hsql.level        = INFO
# CORBA-Adapter.level       = WARNING
# Transaction.level         = WARNING
# org.apache.activemq.level = SEVERE
# org.apache.geronimo.level = SEVERE
# openjpa.level             = WARNING
# OpenEJB.cdi.level         = INFO
# org.apache.webbeans.level = INFO
# org.apache.openejb.level = FINE
#
# HANDLERS:
# =========
#
# OpenEJB.handlers             = 5tomee.org.apache.juli.FileHandler,
java.util.logging.ConsoleHandler
# OpenEJB.options.handlers     = 5tomee.org.apache.juli.FileHandler,
java.util.logging.ConsoleHandler
# OpenEJB.server.handlers      = 5tomee.org.apache.juli.FileHandler,
java.util.logging.ConsoleHandler
# OpenEJB.startup.handlers     = 5tomee.org.apache.juli.FileHandler,
java.util.logging.ConsoleHandler
# OpenEJB.startup.service.handlers = 5tomee.org.apache.juli.FileHandler,
java.util.logging.ConsoleHandler
# OpenEJB.startup.config.handlers = 5tomee.org.apache.juli.FileHandler,
java.util.logging.ConsoleHandler
# OpenEJB.hsql.handlers        = 5tomee.org.apache.juli.FileHandler,
java.util.logging.ConsoleHandler
# CORBA-Adapter.handlers       = 5tomee.org.apache.juli.FileHandler,
java.util.logging.ConsoleHandler
# Transaction.handlers         = 5tomee.org.apache.juli.FileHandler,
java.util.logging.ConsoleHandler
# org.apache.activemq.handlers = 5tomee.org.apache.juli.FileHandler,
java.util.logging.ConsoleHandler
# org.apache.geronimo.handlers = 5tomee.org.apache.juli.FileHandler,
java.util.logging.ConsoleHandler
# openjpa.handlers             = 5tomee.org.apache.juli.FileHandler,
java.util.logging.ConsoleHandler
# OpenEJB.cdi.handlers         = 5tomee.org.apache.juli.FileHandler,
java.util.logging.ConsoleHandler
# org.apache.webbeans.handlers = 5tomee.org.apache.juli.FileHandler,
java.util.logging.ConsoleHandler
# org.apache.openejb.handlers = 5tomee.org.apache.juli.FileHandler,
java.util.logging.ConsoleHandler
#
# TOMEE HANDLER SAMPLE:
#
# 5tomee.org.apache.juli.FileHandler.level = FINEST
# 5tomee.org.apache.juli.FileHandler.directory = ${catalina.base}/logs
# 5tomee.org.apache.juli.FileHandler.prefix = tomee.