tomee-users mailing list archives

From "Howard W. Smith, Jr." <smithh032...@gmail.com>
Subject today, TomEE 1.6.1-snapshot = Tomcat 7.0.50
Date Sun, 12 Jan 2014 14:36:53 GMT
I just downloaded TomEE+ 1.6.1 SNAPSHOT for the first time today (a few
minutes) ago, after seeing on the tomcat user list that Tomcat 7.0.50 was
released.

When I started tomee with my app, I recognized the following in the log
(which is output of atmosphere 2.x library):

INFO: Atmosphere is using async support:
org.atmosphere.container.Tomcat7Servlet30SupportWithWebSocket running under
container:

Apache Tomcat (TomEE)/7.0.50 (1.6.1-SNAPSHOT) using javax.servlet/3.0

That's great (and what I was hoping/expecting).

So, now, my question is there another JIRA opened that will always be
updated when TomEE 1.6.1 snapshot becomes/upgraded-to latest tomcat
version/release like TOMEE-740[1] JIRA (that was used with TomEE 1.6.0
snapshot/release) ?

[1] https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/TOMEE-740