tomee-users mailing list archives

From Caterpillar <caterpilla...@gmail.com>
Subject SimpleCRUD username/password rejected (JAAS+JPA)
Date Fri, 17 Jan 2014 09:29:02 GMT
After we correcly fixed the problems in "Bean not instantiated" discussion
(more info avaible also at
http://stackoverflow.com/questions/21017979/bean-not-instantiated )

The login webpage started working, so the JavaServerFaces begun reacting...
Now the problem is that the webpage rejects all username/password, even if
they are correct. The JPA connection should be okay (I remember I tested
it), I only have dubts in JAAS infrastructure...
Could it be a synthom of a bad configured JAAS?
I attached all infos in question
http://stackoverflow.com/questions/21162117/simplecrud-rejects-user-password

Thank you for your time