tomee-users mailing list archives

From mauro2java2011 <mauro2java2...@gmail.com>
Subject tomee:run plugin :use it with netbeans
Date Sat, 01 Feb 2014 21:49:40 GMT
mvn tomee:run
hi i have get the link of your JeBlog that work with tomee maven plug in
I use netbeans 7.4 and i use the maven embedded with netbeans , i not have
installed maven stand alone.

So i not can write on console the command of maven  .

I ask : how i can use tomee plugin and the tomee:run command?
if i open the project for example https://github.com/rmannibucau/JeBlog with
netbeans , how i can run it into embedded mode with  tomee:run .
I can go at section properties of project and i view many section of
configuration of maven with command netbeans but i not know how to make
MAuro