tomee-users mailing list archives

From ihunter <ihun...@hotmail.com>
Subject Re: Problems with TomEE and bouncycastle...
Date Tue, 04 Feb 2014 11:36:59 GMT
Thanks for the replies...

By printing the raw exception, I get 2 additional lines...

java.lang.Exception: Error making private key from a string
	at org.bouncycastle.util.KeyUtil.getCKey(Unknown Source)
	at org.bouncycastle.jce.KeyProcessor.getPrivateKey(Unknown Source)

:-)

I also tried putting the BC jars into <JRE>/lib/ext and this time
catalina.log was clean, but openejb.log indicated a problem accessing
common-codec.jar (Base64)  (which is in the TC/lib directory). So I guess I
*could* put more into JRE/lib/ext, but this feels wrong. I've withdrawn
this, and I'm back to same exception in catalina.log

As for checking class filtering...

I can see system.properties in the TomEE/conf, but I see no equivalent in
TC/conf - can I copy across same file? I presume I would just add comma
separated class names of BC classes that can't be found?