tomee-users mailing list archives

From "Poindexter, Miles" <Miles_Poindex...@condenast.com>
Subject Re: DB connection issues after upgrade from 1.5.2 to 1.6.0
Date Fri, 07 Feb 2014 15:39:50 GMT
Forgot to add example of my Resource configuration in  [TOMEE_HOME/conf/tomee.xml:

<Resource id="mdWareDS" type="javax.sql.DataSource">
      JdbcDriver oracle.jdbc.OracleDriver
      JdbcUrl jdbc:oracle:thin:@oracle.server.com<http://oracle.server.com>:1528:DEV14
      UserName MDW_WARE
      Password MDW_WARE
      connectionProperties = [autoReconnect=true,autoReconnectForPools=true]
      JtaManaged true
    </Resource>

Miles Poindexter
Service Oriented Architecture