tomee-users mailing list archives

From Ron Smits <ron.sm...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: tomee:run plugin :use it with netbeans
Date Mon, 03 Feb 2014 07:53:48 GMT
tomee creates the datasource on the fly when starting up. there is no
datasource definition for the default datasource. If you read the logs you
will see a line like:

Feb 03, 2014 8:02:46 AM org.apache.openejb.config.AutoConfig
setJtaDataSource
INFO: Adjusting PersistenceUnit book-pu <jta-data-source> to Resource ID
'Default JDBC Database' from 'bookDatabase'
Feb 03, 2014 8:02:46 AM org.apache.openejb.config.AutoConfig
setNonJtaDataSource
INFO: Adjusting PersistenceUnit book-pu <non-jta-data-source> to Resource
ID 'Default Unmanaged JDBC Database' from 'null'

note the "from 'null'"

I Haven't Lost My Mind - It's Backed Up On Disk Somewhere

On Mon, Feb 3, 2014 at 8:22 AM, mauro2java2011 <mauro2java2011@gmail.com>wrote:

> I know that i can declare datasources  like at  linkthat you have send   me
> .
> But  a my curiosity  it is  understand where it is declared when  i use
> tomee plugin and i run tomee:run from maven.
>
> Into the generated directorybit is presentba dir data with thr hsqldb
> generatd.
>
> But i ask : wherevit is definited that default datasource? Into the
> generatesd tomee.xmlit is not present any devlaration of datasource. It is
> present only  the dir enable apps .
> Il 03/feb/2014 08:12 "ron [via OpenEJB]" <
> ml-node+s979440n4667453h18@n4.nabble.com> ha scritto:
>
> > Please read
> > http://openejb.apache.org/common-datasource-configurations.htmland
> > http://openejb.apache.org/datasource-config.html
> >
> > If there are no resources defined (as is the case by default) TomEE will
> > 'magically' make one for you based on hsqldb
> >
> > Ron
> >
> > I Haven't Lost My Mind - It's Backed Up On Disk Somewhere
> >

> > On Mon, Feb 3, 2014 at 7:54 AM, mauro2java2011 <[hidden email]<
> http://user/SendEmail.jtp?type=node&node=4667453&i=0>>wrote:
> >

> > > I have read from target/apache-tomee/conf/tomee.xml it is not present
> > any
> > > declaration of datasource. I have understand that from  here i can
> > provide
> > > a declaration of a new datasource.
> > > 1)
> > > But for curiosity i ask where it is definied the default
> datasourcecthat
> > it
> > > is provide ?
> > > 2) what file i have to cancel for  obtein jeblog work ? And from .m2
> > > directory?
> > >
> > > With the custom action i have to cancel the snaptiot or manually from
> > dir
> > > .m2?
> > >  Il 03/feb/2014 07:10 "Romain Manni-Bucau [via OpenEJB]" <
> > > [hidden email] <http://user/SendEmail.jtp?type=node&node=4667453&i=1>>

> > > http://user/SendEmail.jtp?type=node&node=4667447&i=0>>

> > any.

> > > http://user/SendEmail.jtp?type=node&node=4667447&i=1>>

The

> > org.apache.openejb:arquillian-openejb-embedded-4:jar:4.6.0-SNAPSHOT,
> > > > >>
> org.apache.openejb:arquillian-openejb-embedded-4:jar:4.6.0-SNAPSHOT
> > in
> cached
> > in
> > update
> > > [Help

> -e

> > please
> > > > >>

> http://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/MAVEN/DependencyResolutionException

> > > target/apache.tomee/webapps/wev-inf/class/META-inf/persistence.xml

> http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema-instance"

> > <class>com.mycompany.prova_maventomee.entities.Book</class>

> >  </b>

> .
> > > but
> > > datasource