tomee-users mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From Romain Manni-Bucau <rmannibu...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: JAX-RS + Bean Validation
Date Fri, 07 Feb 2014 07:10:02 GMT
btw just commited a fix about it but in javaee 7 or if you use bval
1.1 in tomee it will activate this feature automatically
Romain Manni-Bucau
Twitter: @rmannibucau
Blog: http://rmannibucau.wordpress.com/
LinkedIn: http://fr.linkedin.com/in/rmannibucau
Github: https://github.com/rmannibucau



2014-02-07 Romain Manni-Bucau <rmannibucau@gmail.com>:
> the interceptor is not designed for mdbs. Just configure the
> interceptor in ejb-jar instead of using the system property
>
> Romain Manni-Bucau
> Twitter: @rmannibucau
> Blog: http://rmannibucau.wordpress.com/
> LinkedIn: http://fr.linkedin.com/in/rmannibucau
> Github: https://github.com/rmannibucau
>
>
>
> 2014-02-07 hwaastad <helge@waastad.org>:
>> Nice reading and thanks for sharing :-)
>>
>> I tried adding system.properties entry, however I discovered a challenge:
>>
>> ---
>>
>> SEVERE: EjbTransactionUtil.handleSystemException:
>> org.apache.openejb.core.mdb.MdbContext cannot be cast to
>> javax.ejb.SessionContext
>> java.lang.ClassCastException: org.apache.openejb.core.mdb.MdbContext cannot
>> be cast to javax.ejb.SessionContext
>>         at
>> org.apache.openejb.bval.BeanValidationAppendixInterceptor.aroundInvoke(BeanValidationAppendixInterceptor.java:53)
>>         at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
>>         at
>> sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:57)
>>         at
>> sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:43)
>>         at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:606)
>>         at
>> org.apache.openejb.core.interceptor.ReflectionInvocationContext$Invocation.invoke(ReflectionInvocationContext.java:182)
>>         at
>> org.apache.openejb.core.interceptor.ReflectionInvocationContext.proceed(ReflectionInvocationContext.java:164)
>>         at
>> org.apache.openejb.monitoring.StatsInterceptor.record(StatsInterceptor.java:180)
>>         at
>> org.apache.openejb.monitoring.StatsInterceptor.invoke(StatsInterceptor.java:99)
>>         at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
>>         at
>> sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:57)
>>         at
>> sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:43)
>>         at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:606)
>>         at
>> org.apache.openejb.core.interceptor.ReflectionInvocationContext$Invocation.invoke(ReflectionInvocationContext.java:182)
>>         at
>> org.apache.openejb.core.interceptor.ReflectionInvocationContext.proceed(ReflectionInvocationContext.java:164)
>>         at
>> org.apache.openejb.core.interceptor.InterceptorStack.invoke(InterceptorStack.java:80)
>>         at org.apache.openejb.core.mdb.MdbContainer._invoke(MdbContainer.java:401)
>>         at org.apache.openejb.core.mdb.MdbContainer.invoke(MdbContainer.java:372)
>>         at
>> org.apache.openejb.core.mdb.EndpointHandler.deliverMessage(EndpointHandler.java:227)
>>         at
>> org.apache.openejb.core.mdb.EndpointHandler.invoke(EndpointHandler.java:168)
>>         at
>> org.waastad.activemq.jms.SmartProbeMessageBean$$LocalBeanProxy.onMessage(org/waastad/activemq/jms/SmartProbeMessageBean.java)
>>         at
>> org.apache.activemq.ra.MessageEndpointProxy$MessageEndpointAlive.onMessage(MessageEndpointProxy.java:123)
>>         at
>> org.apache.activemq.ra.MessageEndpointProxy.onMessage(MessageEndpointProxy.java:64)
>>         at org.apache.activemq.ActiveMQSession.run(ActiveMQSession.java:916)
>>         at org.apache.activemq.ra.ServerSessionImpl.run(ServerSessionImpl.java:169)
>>         at
>> org.apache.geronimo.connector.work.WorkerContext.run(WorkerContext.java:366)
>>         at
>> org.apache.geronimo.connector.work.pool.NamedRunnable.run(NamedRunnable.java:32)
>>         at
>> java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor.runWorker(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:1145)
>>         at
>> java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:615)
>>         at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:744)
>>
>> ----
>>
>> @Romain: what might cause this issue?
>>
>> TomEE 1.6.0
>>
>> br hw
>>
>>
>>
>> --
>> View this message in context: http://openejb.979440.n4.nabble.com/JAX-RS-Bean-Validation-tp4667501p4667523.html
>> Sent from the OpenEJB User mailing list archive at Nabble.com.

Mime
View raw message