tomee-users mailing list archives

From Romain Manni-Bucau <rmannibu...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: tomee:run plugin :use it with netbeans
Date Mon, 03 Feb 2014 06:08:15 GMT
src/main/tomee/conf sorry

Le lundi 3 février 2014, Romain Manni-Bucau <rmannibucau@gmail.com> a
écrit :
> Remove snapshot ;)
>
> for the datasource a default one is provided if you didnt define any. you
can still override tomee.xml putting it in src/main/conf

http://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/MAVEN/DependencyResolutionException

>> how i can resolve?
>>

>> 2014-02-02 Mauro Chi <mauro2java2011@gmail.com>:
>>
>>> the target/apache.tomee/webapps/wev-inf/class/META-inf/persistence.xml
>>> that it is generated with tomee pluin mavem :
>>>
>>> <persistence version="2.0" xmlns="http://java.sun.com/xml/ns/persistence
"
>>>              xmlns:xsi="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema-instance"
>>>              xsi:schemaLocation="http://java.sun.com/xml/ns/persistence
>>> http://java.sun.com/xml/ns/persistence/persistence_2_0.xsd">
>>>     <persistence-unit name="book-pu" transaction-type="JTA">
>>>         <jta-data-source>bookDatabase</jta-data-source>
>>>         <class>com.mycompany.prova_maventomee.entities.Book</class>
>>>         <properties>
>>>             <property name="openjpa.jdbc.SynchronizeMappings"
>>> value="buildSchema(ForeignKeys=true)"/>
>>>         </properties>
>>>     </persistence-unit>
>>> </persistence>
>>>
>>> but the   <b>  <jta-data-source>bookDatabase</jta-data-source>
 </b>
where

http://wiki.netbeans.org/MavenBestPractices#Binding_Maven_goals_to_IDE_actions

http://user/SendEmail.jtp?type=node&node=4667431&i=0>>:

> [...]
section
of

http://openejb.979440.n4.nabble.com/template/NamlServlet.jtp?macro=unsubscribe_by_code&node=4667428&code=bWF1cm8yamF2YTIwMTFAZ21haWwuY29tfDQ2Njc0Mjh8LTExMTcxODc2MjU=

http://openejb.979440.n4.nabble.com/template/NamlServlet.jtp?macro=macro_viewer&id=instant_html%21nabble%3Aemail.naml&base=nabble.naml.namespaces.BasicNamespace-nabble.view.web.template.NabbleNamespace-nabble.view.web.template.NodeNamespace&breadcrumbs=notify_subscribers%21nabble%3Aemail.naml-instant_emails%21nabble%3Aemail.naml-send_instant_email%21nabble%3Aemail.naml

> Romain Manni-Bucau
> Twitter: @rmannibucau

*Romain Manni-Bucau*
*Github: https://github.com/rmannibucau <https://github.com/rmannibucau>*