tomee-users mailing list archives

From Romain Manni-Bucau <rmannibu...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: tomee:run plugin :use it with netbeans
Date Mon, 03 Feb 2014 07:47:37 GMT
use 4.6.0 version instead of the snapshot one, it was developped
before the release that's why it relies on snapshots but not it is no
more needed (Pull/Request welcomed if you want to fix it ;)).
Romain Manni-Bucau
Twitter: @rmannibucau
Blog: http://rmannibucau.wordpress.com/
Github: https://github.com/rmannibucau

2014-02-03 mauro2java2011 <mauro2java2011@gmail.com>:
> Ok now i have understasnd.
>
> LAST: HOWCRESOLVE THE PROBLEM WITH THE SNAPTIOT ?
>
> When i lanch jeblog with  TOMEE:run  i get:
>
> Failed to execute goal on project je-blog: Could not resolve dependencies
>>> for project com.github.rmannibucau:je-blog:war:0.1-SNAPSHOT: The
> following
>>> artifacts could not be resolved:
>>> org.apache.openejb:arquillian-openejb-embedded-4:jar:4.6.0-SNAPSHOT,
>>> org.apache.openejb:ziplock:jar:1.6.0-SNAPSHOT: Failure to find
>>> org.apache.openejb:arquillian-openejb-embedded-4:jar:4.6.0-SNAPSHOT in
>>> https://repository.apache.org/content/groups/snapshots/ was cached in
> the
>>> local repository, resolution will not be reattempted until the update
>>> interval of apache-snapshots has elapsed or updates are forced -> [Help
> 1]
>>>
>>> To see the full stack trace of the errors, re-run Maven with the -e
> switch.
>>> Re-run Maven using the -X switch to enable full debug logging.
>>>
>>> For more information about the errors and possible solutions, please
> read
>>> the following articles:
>>> [Help 1]
>>>
> http://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/MAVEN/DependencyResolutionException
>

>>> how i can resolve?
> Il 03/feb/2014 08:28 "Romain Manni-Bucau [via OpenEJB]" <
> ml-node+s979440n4667455h80@n4.nabble.com> ha scritto:
>

>> https://github.com/rmannibucau/JeBlog/blob/master/src/main/tomee/conf/tomee.xml
>> Romain Manni-Bucau
>> Twitter: @rmannibucau
>>

>> 2014-02-03 mauro2java2011 <[hidden email]<http://user/SendEmail.jtp?type=node&node=4667455&i=0>>:
>>

>> > I know that i can declare datasources  like at  linkthat you have send
>> me
>> > .
>> > But  a my curiosity  it is  understand where it is declared when  i use
>> > tomee plugin and i run tomee:run from maven.
>> >
>> > Into the generated directorybit is presentba dir data with thr hsqldb
>> > generatd.
>> >
>> > But i ask : wherevit is definited that default datasource? Into the
>> > generatesd tomee.xmlit is not present any devlaration of datasource. It
>> is
>> > present only  the dir enable apps .
>> > Il 03/feb/2014 08:12 "ron [via OpenEJB]" <
>> > [hidden email] <http://user/SendEmail.jtp?type=node&node=4667455&i=1>>

>> will

>> datasourcecthat

The

>> org.apache.openejb:arquillian-openejb-embedded-4:jar:4.6.0-SNAPSHOT
>> cached
>> ->

>> -e

>> http://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/MAVEN/DependencyResolutionException