tomee-users mailing list archives

From Romain Manni-Bucau <rmannibu...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Problems with TomEE and bouncycastle...
Date Tue, 04 Feb 2014 10:41:32 GMT
Hi

can be due to some filtering of classes, maybe have a look to
openejb.classloader.forced-load=the.package.you.want.to.be.sure.to.load.from.webapp
Romain Manni-Bucau
Twitter: @rmannibucau
Blog: http://rmannibucau.wordpress.com/
Github: https://github.com/rmannibucau

2014-02-04 Ian Hunter <ianh@aicorporation.com>:
> System: Win7
> TC: Tomcat 7.0.47
> OpenEJB: Standalone 4.6.0
> Java: Java 7
> BouncyCastle: bcpg-jdk16-146.jar and bcprov-ext-jdk16-150.jar placed in <TC_ROOT>/lib
>
> [I have also tried the combined TomEE 1.6.0]
>
> Hi Folks,
>
> I've been tasked with moving our project from TC6/OpenEJB to TC7/OpenEJB.
>
> The original installation is somewhat customized, undocumented and unsupported, so I'm
taking the approach of start again with fresh installation - pulling stuff over to try and
get it running

> My current problem is that in trying to use bouncy castle to read a private key, where
the old installation succeeds, my new installation fails with the following exception...

> -----------------
> SEVERE:  1759 - Unable to properly read keys.
> Feb 04, 2014 9:40:56 AM com.xxxxx.scheduler.SchedulerProcess schedularStartup
> SEVERE: (SecSrvMsg) 1729 - There is some issue in scheduler process.
> com.xxxxx.XXXXXException: (SecSrvMsg) 1253 - An error has occurred while trying to extract
the private key. Cause: Error making private key from a string
>                 at com.xxx.utilities.PCIUtility.getPrivateKey(Utility.java:336)
>                 at com.xxx.utilities.PCIUtility.readSAF(Utility.java:382)
>                 at com.xxx.context.SecInstance.<init>(SecInstance.java:79)
>                 at com.xxx.context.SecInstance.getInstance(SecInstance.java:68)
>                 at com.xxx.utilities.Utility.getSAF(Utility.java:271)
>                 at com.xxx.scheduler.SchedulerProcess.schedularStartup(SchedulerProcess.java:94)
>                 at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
>                 at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown Source)
>                 at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown Source)
>                 at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Unknown Source)
>
> Searched around and the only issue I can find is that of not setting up Java unlimited
encryption. I've double/triple checked and the correct policies are in place, and just before
the attempt to get the key, I've printed out java.home and it points to the correct JRE.