tomee-users mailing list archives

From mauro2java2011 <mauro2java2...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: tomee:run plugin :use it with netbeans
Date Sun, 02 Feb 2014 21:48:35 GMT
i have also tried to open your app JeBlog downloaded from github.
i have also created the custom action associated to tomee:tun goal.
I WOULD USE IT AFTER THE BUILD TIME.
SO:

I have tried to build the app  with build from netbenas .
IT DOWNLOAD MANY DEPENDENCIES from JBOSS REPOSITORI.
NOW netbeans write:
unpackinG  index FOR jboss reposistory
 but also lOng time . it not finish ,
HOW RESOLVE?