tomee-users mailing list archives

From mauro2java2011 <mauro2java2...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: tomee:run plugin :use it with netbeans
Date Mon, 03 Feb 2014 06:54:34 GMT
I have read from target/apache-tomee/conf/tomee.xml it is not present any
declaration of datasource. I have understand that from  here i can provide
a declaration of a new datasource.
1)
But for curiosity i ask where it is definied the default datasourcecthat it
is provide ?
2) what file i have to cancel for  obtein jeblog work ? And from .m2
directory?

With the custom action i have to cancel the snaptiot or manually from dir
.m2?
 Il 03/feb/2014 07:10 "Romain Manni-Bucau [via OpenEJB]" <
ml-node+s979440n4667447h32@n4.nabble.com> ha scritto:

> src/main/tomee/conf sorry
>
> Le lundi 3 février 2014, Romain Manni-Bucau <[hidden email]<http://user/SendEmail.jtp?type=node&node=4667447&i=0>>
> écrit :
> > Remove snapshot ;)
> >
> > for the datasource a default one is provided if you didnt define any.
> you
> can still override tomee.xml putting it in src/main/conf
> >
> > Le dimanche 2 février 2014, mauro2java2011 <[hidden email]<http://user/SendEmail.jtp?type=node&node=4667447&i=1>>
> écrit :
> >> for the jeblog app i get a :
> >>
> >> Failed to execute goal on project je-blog: Could not resolve
> dependencies
> >> for project com.github.rmannibucau:je-blog:war:0.1-SNAPSHOT: The
> following
> >> artifacts could not be resolved:
> >> org.apache.openejb:arquillian-openejb-embedded-4:jar:4.6.0-SNAPSHOT,
> >> org.apache.openejb:ziplock:jar:1.6.0-SNAPSHOT: Failure to find
> >> org.apache.openejb:arquillian-openejb-embedded-4:jar:4.6.0-SNAPSHOT in
> >> https://repository.apache.org/content/groups/snapshots/ was cached in
> the
> >> local repository, resolution will not be reattempted until the update
> >> interval of apache-snapshots has elapsed or updates are forced -> [Help
> 1]
> >>
> >> To see the full stack trace of the errors, re-run Maven with the -e
> switch.
> >> Re-run Maven using the -X switch to enable full debug logging.
> >>
> >> For more information about the errors and possible solutions, please
> read
> >> the following articles:
> >> [Help 1]
> >>

> http://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/MAVEN/DependencyResolutionException