tomee-users mailing list archives

From mauro2java2011 <mauro2java2...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: tomee:run plugin :use it with netbeans
Date Sun, 02 Feb 2014 22:24:15 GMT
the target/apache.tomee/webapps/wev-inf/class/META-inf/persistence.xml that
it is generated with tomee pluin mavem :

<persistence version="2.0" xmlns="http://java.sun.com/xml/ns/persistence"
http://java.sun.com/xml/ns/persistence/persistence_2_0.xsd">
    <persistence-unit name="book-pu" transaction-type="JTA">
        <jta-data-source>bookDatabase</jta-data-source>
        <class>com.mycompany.prova_maventomee.entities.Book</class>
        <properties>
value="buildSchema(ForeignKeys=true)"/>
        </properties>
    </persistence-unit>
</persistence>

but the   <b>  <jta-data-source>bookDatabase</jta-data-source>  </b>
where
it is configurated?