tomee-users mailing list archives

From mauro2java2011 <mauro2java2...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: declare datasource into tomee.xml with variable env of mysql Openshift
Date Sat, 01 Feb 2014 21:39:08 GMT
veri very interessant. The link of tomee quickstart ,but i you ask:
1) it is tomee 1.6.0 web or plus version????
2) i have view taht on tomee  JMS it is bind at port 67606  or some like .
it work also on openshift ????? i can call jms openshift application  with
JNDI from a remote application  ??????
3) on tomee deployed at openshift , it is possible call EJB remote from
remote client standalone or from other tomee remote?
i have to call at http://namehostonopenshift/nameofapplication/tomee/ejb
??????
not on port 8080 but at port 80 for get the JNDI context from remote?????
4) whi the variables env work on resources.xml and on tomee it is
necessaire hook file ?
tank you .