tomee-users mailing list archives

From mauro2java2011 <mauro2java2...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: tomee:run plugin :use it with netbeans
Date Mon, 03 Feb 2014 07:45:09 GMT
Ok now i have understasnd.

LAST: HOWCRESOLVE THE PROBLEM WITH THE SNAPTIOT ?

When i lanch jeblog with  TOMEE:run  i get:

Failed to execute goal on project je-blog: Could not resolve dependencies

http://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/MAVEN/DependencyResolutionException

>> how i can resolve?
Il 03/feb/2014 08:28 "Romain Manni-Bucau [via OpenEJB]" <
ml-node+s979440n4667455h80@n4.nabble.com> ha scritto:

> https://github.com/rmannibucau/JeBlog/blob/master/src/main/tomee/conf/tomee.xml
> Romain Manni-Bucau
> Twitter: @rmannibucau
>

> 2014-02-03 mauro2java2011 <[hidden email]<http://user/SendEmail.jtp?type=node&node=4667455&i=0>>:
>

> > I know that i can declare datasources  like at  linkthat you have send
> me
> > .
> > But  a my curiosity  it is  understand where it is declared when  i use
> > tomee plugin and i run tomee:run from maven.
> >
> > Into the generated directorybit is presentba dir data with thr hsqldb
> > generatd.
> >
> > But i ask : wherevit is definited that default datasource? Into the
> > generatesd tomee.xmlit is not present any devlaration of datasource. It
> is
> > present only  the dir enable apps .
> > Il 03/feb/2014 08:12 "ron [via OpenEJB]" <
> > [hidden email] <http://user/SendEmail.jtp?type=node&node=4667455&i=1>>
> ha scritto:
> >
> >> Please read
> >> http://openejb.apache.org/common-datasource-configurations.htmland
> >> http://openejb.apache.org/datasource-config.html
> >>
> >> If there are no resources defined (as is the case by default) TomEE
> will
> >> 'magically' make one for you based on hsqldb
> >>
> >> Ron
> >>
> >> I Haven't Lost My Mind - It's Backed Up On Disk Somewhere

> >> any
> >> provide
> datasourcecthat
> >> it

> >> dir

> >> any.

The

> >> org.apache.openejb:arquillian-openejb-embedded-4:jar:4.6.0-SNAPSHOT,
> >> > > >>
> org.apache.openejb:arquillian-openejb-embedded-4:jar:4.6.0-SNAPSHOT
> >> in
> cached
> >> in
> >> update
> ->

> -e

> >> please
> >> > > >>

> http://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/MAVEN/DependencyResolutionException

> http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema-instance"

> >> <class>com.mycompany.prova_maventomee.entities.Book</class>

> >>  </b>

> works .

> with

> github.