tomee-users mailing list archives

From mauro2java2011 <mauro2java2...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: tomee:run plugin :use it with netbeans
Date Sun, 02 Feb 2014 21:30:06 GMT
hi .
i have crated a new project netbenas with project from archetipe .
i have serched tomee and i have found the org.apache.openejb i have
selected the web tomee archetipe .
now my pom it is:

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<!--
   contributor license agreements.  See the NOTICE file distributed with
   The ASF licenses this file to You under the Apache License, Version 2.0
   (the "License"); you may not use this file except in compliance with
   the License.  You may obtain a copy of the License at

    limitations under the License.
-->
<project xmlns="http://maven.apache.org/POM/4.0.0" xmlns:xsi="
http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema-instance"
  <modelVersion>4.0.0</modelVersion>

  <groupId>com.mycompany</groupId>
  <artifactId>prova_maventomee</artifactId>
  <version>1.0-SNAPSHOT</version>
  <packaging>war</packaging>
  <name>prova_maventomee TomEE Webapp</name>
  <url>http://tomee.apache.org</url>

  <dependencies>
    <dependency>
      <groupId>org.apache.openejb</groupId>
      <artifactId>javaee-api</artifactId>
      <version>6.0-5</version>
      <scope>provided</scope>
    </dependency>

    <!-- to test with TomEE and Arquillian
    <dependency>
      <groupId>org.apache.openejb</groupId>
      <artifactId>arquillian-tomee-remote</artifactId>
      <version>1.6.0</version>
      <scope>test</scope>
    </dependency>
    <dependency>
      <groupId>org.jboss.arquillian.junit</groupId>
      <artifactId>arquillian-junit-container</artifactId>
      <version>1.0.3.Final</version>
      <scope>test</scope>
    </dependency>
    <dependency>
      <groupId>junit</groupId>
      <artifactId>junit</artifactId>
      <version>4.11</version>
      <scope>test</scope>
    </dependency>
    -->

    <!-- to test with OpenEJB embedded and Arquillian
    <dependency>
      <groupId>org.apache.openejb</groupId>
      <artifactId>arquillian-openejb-embedded-4</artifactId>
      <version>4.6.0</version>
      <scope>test</scope>
    </dependency>
    <dependency>
      <groupId>org.jboss.arquillian.junit</groupId>
      <artifactId>arquillian-junit-container</artifactId>
      <version>1.0.3.Final</version>
      <scope>test</scope>
    </dependency>
    <dependency>
      <groupId>junit</groupId>
      <artifactId>junit</artifactId>
      <version>4.11</version>
      <scope>test</scope>
    </dependency>
    -->
  </dependencies>

  <build>
    <plugins>
      <plugin>
        <version>3.0</version>
      </plugin>
      <plugin>
        <version>2.13</version>
      </plugin>
      <plugin>
        <version>2.3</version>
        <configuration>
          <failOnMissingWebXml>false</failOnMissingWebXml>
        </configuration>
      </plugin>
      <plugin>
        <groupId>org.apache.openejb.maven</groupId>
        <artifactId>tomee-maven-plugin</artifactId>
        <version>1.6.0</version>
        <configuration>
          <context>ROOT</context>
        </configuration>
      </plugin>
      <plugin>
            <groupId>org.apache.openjpa</groupId>
            <artifactId>openjpa-maven-plugin</artifactId>
            <version>2.2.0</version>
            <configuration>
                <includes>**/entities/*.class</includes>
                <excludes>**/entities/XML*.class</excludes>
                <addDefaultConstructor>true</addDefaultConstructor>

<enforcePropertyRestrictions>true</enforcePropertyRestrictions>
            </configuration>
            <executions>
                <execution>
                    <id>enhancer</id>
                    <phase>process-classes</phase>
                    <goals>
                        <goal>enhance</goal>
                    </goals>
                </execution>
            </executions>
            <dependencies>
                <dependency>
                    <groupId>org.apache.openjpa</groupId>
                    <artifactId>openjpa</artifactId>
                    <!-- set the version to be the same as the level in
your runtime -->
                    <version>2.2.0</version>
                </dependency>
            </dependencies>
        </plugin>
    </plugins>
  </build>

  <repositories>
    <repository>
      <id>apache-snapshot</id>
      <name>Apache Snapshot Repository</name>
      <url>https://repository.apache.org/content/groups/snapshots/</url>
    </repository>
  </repositories>

  <properties>
  </properties>
</project>

next from the netbenas properties action panel :
 i have added a custom action with netbeans and now i have;

custom action
esecuzione_tomee_plugin
execute goals: tomee:run

that  mapped a new name of  action that i have called
esecuzione_tomee_plugin with the goal  tomee:run .
i have also selected the option build with the dependecncies for the new
action created.
now if from right click on project i select : custom
esecezione_tomee_plugin the ide sownload al dependencies from maven
but after many times i read into console :
unpacking  index for central
the web project not run .
It is longtime to wait for run it?????