tomee-users mailing list archives

From mauro2java2011 <mauro2java2...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: tomee:run plugin :use it with netbeans
Date Sun, 02 Feb 2014 22:31:48 GMT
for the jeblog app i get a :

Failed to execute goal on project je-blog: Could not resolve dependencies
for project com.github.rmannibucau:je-blog:war:0.1-SNAPSHOT: The following
artifacts could not be resolved:
org.apache.openejb:arquillian-openejb-embedded-4:jar:4.6.0-SNAPSHOT,
org.apache.openejb:ziplock:jar:1.6.0-SNAPSHOT: Failure to find
org.apache.openejb:arquillian-openejb-embedded-4:jar:4.6.0-SNAPSHOT in
https://repository.apache.org/content/groups/snapshots/ was cached in the
local repository, resolution will not be reattempted until the update
interval of apache-snapshots has elapsed or updates are forced -> [Help 1]

To see the full stack trace of the errors, re-run Maven with the -e switch.
Re-run Maven using the -X switch to enable full debug logging.

For more information about the errors and possible solutions, please read
the following articles:
[Help 1]
http://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/MAVEN/DependencyResolutionException

how i can resolve?