tomee-users mailing list archives

From mauro2java2011 <mauro2java2...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: tomee:run plugin :use it with netbeans
Date Mon, 03 Feb 2014 07:22:39 GMT
I know that i can declare datasources  like at  linkthat you have send   me
.
But  a my curiosity  it is  understand where it is declared when  i use
tomee plugin and i run tomee:run from maven.

Into the generated directorybit is presentba dir data with thr hsqldb
generatd.

But i ask : wherevit is definited that default datasource? Into the
generatesd tomee.xmlit is not present any devlaration of datasource. It is
present only  the dir enable apps .
Il 03/feb/2014 08:12 "ron [via OpenEJB]" <
ml-node+s979440n4667453h18@n4.nabble.com> ha scritto:

> Please read
> http://openejb.apache.org/common-datasource-configurations.htmland
> http://openejb.apache.org/datasource-config.html
>
> If there are no resources defined (as is the case by default) TomEE will
> 'magically' make one for you based on hsqldb
>
> Ron
>
> I Haven't Lost My Mind - It's Backed Up On Disk Somewhere
>

> On Mon, Feb 3, 2014 at 7:54 AM, mauro2java2011 <[hidden email]<http://user/SendEmail.jtp?type=node&node=4667453&i=0>>wrote:
>

> > I have read from target/apache-tomee/conf/tomee.xml it is not present
> any
> > declaration of datasource. I have understand that from  here i can
> provide
> > a declaration of a new datasource.
> > 1)
> > But for curiosity i ask where it is definied the default datasourcecthat
> it
> > is provide ?
> > 2) what file i have to cancel for  obtein jeblog work ? And from .m2
> > directory?
> >
> > With the custom action i have to cancel the snaptiot or manually from
> dir
> > .m2?
> >  Il 03/feb/2014 07:10 "Romain Manni-Bucau [via OpenEJB]" <
> > [hidden email] <http://user/SendEmail.jtp?type=node&node=4667453&i=1>>
> ha scritto:
> >
> > > src/main/tomee/conf sorry
> > >
> > > Le lundi 3 février 2014, Romain Manni-Bucau <[hidden email]<
> > http://user/SendEmail.jtp?type=node&node=4667447&i=0>>

> any.
> > > you
> > > can still override tomee.xml putting it in src/main/conf

> > http://user/SendEmail.jtp?type=node&node=4667447&i=1>>

> > > dependencies
> > > following
> > > >>
> org.apache.openejb:arquillian-openejb-embedded-4:jar:4.6.0-SNAPSHOT,
> in
> in
> > > the
> update
> > [Help
> > > 1]

> > > switch.

> please
> > > read
> > > >>

> http://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/MAVEN/DependencyResolutionException

> > target/apache.tomee/webapps/wev-inf/class/META-inf/persistence.xml

> > > http://java.sun.com/xml/ns/persistence
> > > "

> > > http://java.sun.com/xml/ns/persistence
> > > >>>
> <class>com.mycompany.prova_maventomee.entities.Book</class>

>  </b>
> > > where

> > but
> > datasource