tomee-users mailing list archives

From mauro2java2011 <mauro2java2...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: tomee:run plugin :use it with netbeans
Date Sun, 02 Feb 2014 22:19:47 GMT
NOW the web app with web artifact tomee it works.
it is the app with insert book names

.1 ASK: the embedded tomee that run woth tomee plugin now works . but i not
understand where ot os configrated the hsql db  .
into the :
tARGET /APACHE-TOMEE/CONF/TOMEEE.XML it is not present any datasource .
into tomee.xml i read only:
<?xml version="1.0"?>
<tomee>
  <Deployments dir="apps" />
</tomee>

so where it is configured the datasource for app that work with tomee
plugin?