tomee-users mailing list archives

From "Miles, Eric (CONT)" <Eric.Mi...@capitalone.com>
Subject Re: Exclude certain aspects of TomEE?
Date Wed, 05 Feb 2014 15:25:08 GMT
I did miss this, thanks a lot!  I'll take a look.

Thanks again,
Eric

On 2/5/14 10:01 AM, "Romain Manni-Bucau" <rmannibucau@gmail.com> wrote:

>http://rmannibucau.wordpress.com/2013/07/19/little-tip-to-help-you-to-test
>-javaee-7-in-tomee-with-tomee-maven-plugin/

and/or its affiliates. The information transmitted herewith is intended only for use by the
individual or entity to which it is addressed.  If the reader of this message is not the intended
recipient, you are hereby notified that any review, retransmission, dissemination, distribution,
copying or other use of, or taking of any action in reliance upon this information is strictly
prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, please contact the sender and
delete the material from your computer.