tomee-users mailing list archives

From slawek <s.wojciechow...@gmail.com>
Subject Tomee and transaction information
Date Mon, 03 Mar 2014 19:27:30 GMT
I work a lot with databases via jpa. I call stored procedures, select tables,
views and many more on few different databases. There are usualy some
problem with fileld type and sequence. Unfortunately in standard catalina
log usually I see only something like it:
org.apache.geronimo.transaction.manager.SetRollbackOnlyException:
setRollbackOnly() called.  See stacktrace for origin
It is very short information and generaly has no information about problem.
I would like to see more detail information like "the sequence doesn't
exist" or "can't save String to Integer..." etc. So how Can I "See
stacktrace"?

Best Regards
Slawek

-----