tomee-users mailing list archives

From Caterpillar <caterpilla...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: JAAS configuration on TomEE
Date Sun, 23 Mar 2014 11:42:56 GMT
I am experiencing an error in TomEE logs, after I click on "Submit" in
Login.xhtml webpage:
javax.security.auth.login.LoginException: No LoginModules configured for
PropertiesLoginModule

I asked for help on StackOverflow but suggestionsit did not have success
http://stackoverflow.com/questions/22299054/javax-security-auth-login-loginexception-no-loginmodules-configured-for-propert

I created a TomEE installation using Maven, then I putted the war file
of the project inside directory tomee-demo/target/apache-tomee/webapps/

I attached a .sql file containing the database entries I use for users
name and password. The database name is simplecrud_db

I start TomEE by executing the startup.sh file in
tomee-demo/target/apache-tomee/bin/

You can find the whole directory (TomEE+War inside) in
https://github.com/Rendering/LAI_pezzi_Login

Thank you for your time