tomee-users mailing list archives

From Chris Christo <_...@mail.com>
Subject Re: Validation on methods from super class
Date Tue, 04 Mar 2014 21:04:47 GMT
Anyone have any idea on this? Its rather important, otherwise I have to turn off validation
completely from my OpenEJB (When I say turn off here I mean remove the config property of
'org.apache.openejb.default.system.interceptors = org.apache.openejb.bval.BeanValidationAppendixInterceptor’).

Maybe this is bean validation 1.1 spec (java EE 7 stuff), so this is a work in progress and
I should expect bugs?

On 1 Mar 2014, at 17:40, Chris Christo <_c.c@mail.com> wrote:

> Noticed a bug maybe?
>
> I have some bean validation annotated parameters of a method in the superclass. And when
I call this method on the subclass I get an error.

on org.apache.bval.jsr303.extensions.MethodValidatorImpl@62bb3825

> Due to:
>
> Method public java.lang.String my.package.MySuperClass.save(javax.persistence.Object)
doesn't belong to class class my.package.SubClass