tomee-users mailing list archives

From "Leonardo K. Shikida" <shik...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: disable log for "Removing non-required WorkContextHandler" INFO messages
Date Wed, 05 Mar 2014 13:04:56 GMT
you mean

- edit $tomee/config/logging.properties
- comment handlers = 1catalina.org.apache.juli.FileHandler,
2localhost.org.apache.juli.FileHandler,
3manager.org.apache.juli.FileHandler,
4host-manager.org.apache.juli.FileHandler, java.util.logging.ConsoleHandler
- uncomment handlers = 1catalina.org.apache.juli.FileHandler,
2localhost.org.apache.juli.FileHandler,
3manager.org.apache.juli.FileHandler,
4host-manager.org.apache.juli.FileHandler,
5tomee.org.apache.juli.FileHandler, java.util.logging.ConsoleHandler
- uncomment org.apache.geronimo.handlers =
5tomee.org.apache.juli.FileHandler, java.util.logging.ConsoleHandler
- uncomment the "TOMEE HANDLER SAMPLE:" whole section
- keep the default org.apache.geronimo.level = SEVERE

?

it didn't work :-(

[]

Leo