tomee-users mailing list archives

From "Howard W. Smith, Jr." <smithh032...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: jsf responsive tutorial
Date Thu, 27 Mar 2014 09:36:20 GMT
On Thu, Mar 27, 2014 at 2:22 AM, mauro2java2011 <mauro2java2011@gmail.com>wrote:

> hi howard .

Mauro,

> but if you use primefaces mobile you have to deploy 2 version
> different of web application ?

Currently, my app is not using PrimeFaces Mobile, since it stopped working
in my app when PrimeFaces 4.0 was developed/released. I am waiting for
PrimeFaces 5.0 Mobile.

Did you see this URL, below, in my previous response, and read that entire
blog post?

http://blog.primefaces.org/?p=3063

> a for desktop version
> a for mobile version
>
> and how you detect the device and user agent for forward at specific
> version of web jsf application ( desktop or mobile version) ?

searching google for

site:forum.primefaces.org mobile device
site:forum.primefaces.org mobile desktop

I found the following:

Mobile Device
http://forum.primefaces.org/viewtopic.php?f=8&t=19887

Desktop/mobile application problem