tomee-users mailing list archives

From Piercarlo Alberto Beghetto - Diennea <piercarlo.beghe...@diennea.com>
Subject LowTypedRealm
Date Fri, 07 Mar 2014 13:56:41 GMT
Hi all,

i'm working on a java web application using EJBs and  I'm  looking at the container authentication
for a secured access to the beans.

I found some discussions about an alternative implementation of TomEE Realm (org.apache.tomee.catalina.realm.LowTypedRealm)
to customize the authentication process.

I suppose i need to implement a FORM authentication in the web application and  use SessionContext
in EJBs to manage the authenticated Principal.

Since I can't find enough documentation for this personalization do you have any suggestion
about the implementation of this Class?

Piercarlo Alberto Beghetto
Developer @ Diennea - MagNews
Tel.: (+39) 0546 667432 - Int. 967
Viale G.Marconi 30/14 - 48018 Faenza (RA)

[cid:image001.jpg@01CF3A11.BF348920]<http://www.magnews.it/it>
[cid:image010.jpg@01CF3A15.72D01F00]<http://www.linkedin.com/company/diennea---magnews>
    [cid:image011.jpg@01CF3A15.72D01F00] <http://twitter.com/DienneaMagNews>      [cid:image012.jpg@01CF3A15.72D01F00]
<http://www.facebook.com/pages/MagNews/197617841797>      [cid:image013.png@01CF3A15.72D01F00]
<http://www.magnews.it/it/iscriviti-alla-newsletter>

Rimani aggiornato sul mondo dell'email marketing e del digital marketing: visita il nostro
blog! http://blog.magnews.it