Hi all,

i’m working on a java web application using EJBs and  I’m  looking at the container authentication for a secured access to the beans.

I found some discussions about an alternative implementation of TomEE Realm (org.apache.tomee.catalina.realm.LowTypedRealm) to customize the authentication process.

I suppose i need to implement a FORM authentication in the web application and  use SessionContext in EJBs to manage the authenticated Principal.

Since I can’t find enough documentation for this personalization do you have any suggestion about the implementation of this Class?

Piercarlo Alberto Beghetto
Developer @ Diennea - MagNews
Tel.: (+39) 0546 667432 - Int. 967
Viale G.Marconi 30/14 - 48018 Faenza (RA)

Magnews.it

Linkedin     Twitter     Facebook     Newsletter

Rimani aggiornato sul mondo dell’email marketing e del digital marketing: visita il nostro blog! http://blog.magnews.it