tomee-users mailing list archives

From bobt100 <bob.traut...@gmail.com>
Subject Test Port from Glassfish to TomcatEE
Date Tue, 01 Apr 2014 11:15:56 GMT
We are beginning to test alternatives to Glassfish.  Installed TomEE this
morning and have a few basic questions.

1.  It is my understanding that controller manager utility screen is done
through the manager.xml file in directory:

D:\apache-tomee-plus-1.6.0\conf\Catalina\localhost

This directory is empty.  Do I need to create the manager.xml file and if
so, could you please point me in the direction of the documentation on the
construction of it?

Glassfish contained a docroot folder and the ability to create alternate
docroot directories for general web content, etc.  Does TomcatEE have
similar construct?

Thanks for answering the TomCatEE newbie questions!
Bob