tomee-users mailing list archives

From bobt100 <bob.traut...@gmail.com>
Subject Memory setings TomcatEE
Date Tue, 01 Apr 2014 12:40:57 GMT
In reading the manual I find:

Tomcat7w is a GUI application for monitoring and configuring Tomcat
services.
The available command line options are:
//ES//
Edit service configuration This is the default operation. It is called if
the no option is provided but the executable is renamed to servicenameW.exe
//MS//
Monitor service Put the icon in the system tray
Command line arguments
Each command line directive is in the form of //XX//ServiceName
The available command line options are:
//TS//
Run the service as console application This is the default operation. It is
called if the no option is provided. The ServiceName is the name of the
executable without exe suffix, meaning Tomcat7
//RS//
Run the service Called only from ServiceManager
//SS//
Stop the service
//US//
Update service parameters
//IS//
Install service
//DS//
Delete service Stops the service if running

I copy TomEE.amd64.exe to TomEEW.exe
I then run the command:  TomEEW //ES//TomEE

I expect a windows dialog box to open that will allow me to configure
memory/thread parameters.  However when I run this command it just starts
the service.

How do I modify the service for memory/thread parameters?

Thanks,
Bob