tomee-users mailing list archives

From Anthony Fryer <apfr...@hotmail.com>
Subject Re: TomEE performance degrades gradually
Date Wed, 09 Apr 2014 12:21:32 GMT
Hi Ivan,

I duplicated your results using the test case you uploaded and saw a steady
performance degredation.  I was wondering if this was related to jpa, or the
fact you're using ejb2, so i created a similar test case using ejb 3 entity
beans, based on the "injection-of-entitymanager" test case.  My test case is
here...

injection-of-entitymanager.zip
<http://openejb.979440.n4.nabble.com/file/n4668673/injection-of-entitymanager.zip>

Thankfully, i'm not seeing the same issue using ejb 3, so it looks like the
problem is isolated to the use of ejb2 cmp entity beans.