tomee-users mailing list archives

From amber <ambe...@hotmail.fr>
Subject Re: OpenEJB testing REST services
Date Tue, 15 Apr 2014 13:52:04 GMT
Hi Romain,

how to check every JAR ?? (you talk about
https://cxf.apache.org/docs/debugging-and-logging.html)

Anyway I'v tried to put this file put same error.

Also, I've tried to put my own pom settings content into the sample to
identify which dependency cause the error : I've isolated the
"boss-as-ejb-client-bom" dependency as source of errors....

Now, into the sample, if I set it into  a <dependencyManagement> section I
got the error :

If I move it into the  <dependecies> section all is fine...

And now if I remove the jboss client bom from my entreprise solution  where
I've integrate the sample "rest-xml-json" :
- running junit from Eclipse works fine onto the rest-xml-json test
- running junit from Eclipse on each other tests works fine
- running the whole unit tests (include the rest-xml-json) give me random
errors :

The code where the null is the initialisation of openEJB :

The others tests uses OpnEJB to test EJBs, may be it 's interfering with jax
rs tests ? I 'am using jdk 1.6 (so Jersey REST)

thx!