tomee-users mailing list archives

From Lars Knemeyer <lars.kneme...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: CDI not working inside EAR with Atmosphere (BeanManager)
Date Tue, 22 Apr 2014 14:27:07 GMT
That's indeed strange...

Just to make sure: you deployed the
"atmosphere-chat-cdi-ear-0.0.1-SNAPSHOT.ear" from the zip I linked in my
second mail to TomEE's "apps" directory?

I did the following:
1. Download and unpack TomEE from
https://tomee.apache.org/download/tomee-1.6.1-snapshot.html
2. Create apps-directory and edit tomee.xml
3. Change logging to slf4j via log4j and configure TRACE-logging to see the
error output.
4. Copy "atmosphere-chat-cdi-ear-0.0.1-SNAPSHOT.ear" to apps and run
startup.bat

These steps reproduce the error for me. (on all TomEE 1.6.X versions)

I am running the server on Windows 7 x64, what platform are you using? Can
that be an issue? There must be some difference...