tomee-users mailing list archives

From Lars Knemeyer <lars.kneme...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: CDI not working inside EAR with Atmosphere (BeanManager)
Date Tue, 22 Apr 2014 16:04:45 GMT
Ok, the problem seems to be platform-related.

I started the same TomEE 1.6.1 SNAPHOT on two Windows 7 systems and one
Windows Server 2008 R2 (all with the latest JDK 7_55) and it failed in all
three cases (with the described error).
Then I started the same TomEE server (I used the same prepared zip in all
cases) on a (virtual) Ubuntu 13.10 machine with OpenJDK as well as Oracle
JDK and in both cases the sample worked without a problem (as you described
it).

So it seems to be a Windows-specific problem (I first suspected it's the
Oracle JDK, but it works with that also on Ubuntu). I just don't know what
to do with this finding.