tomee-users mailing list archives

From amber <ambe...@hotmail.fr>
Subject Re: OpenEJB testing REST services
Date Tue, 22 Apr 2014 16:09:26 GMT
Hi Romain,

finally got it :) thank you for your advices

I migrated from openEJB 4.5.2 to 4.6.0 (there was some problems with
jboss-as-ejb-client-bom dependency, moved it, and now it's ok), and I
changed the way to initiate openEJb to :

Now I can have a Maven layer to test/junit my REST services above business
services layer (EJB 3).

Last question : if the RESt services are packaged into the presentation
layer (WAR) may I test them the same way ? (even if it's a war?)

thx!